Located on a yellow-cobblestone street in the historic centre of the city, right next to the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. It is the unicameral parliament and legislative body of Bulgaria. It was established in 1879 with the Tarnovo constitution. The building, designed in Neo-Renaissance style, has been proclaimed a monument of culture for its historic significance.
Web Design by Clientric